Lancôme X Chiara Ferragni

When it comes to signature style, breathtaking makeup looks and great stage presence, CHIARA FERRAGNI is all that and more. The founder of THE BLONDE SALAD, leading lady of her own CHIARA FERRAGNI COLLECTION and business woman pur sang. It was only a matter of time until she’d take the next step in her carreer, a makeup collection. This in collaboration with french brand Lancôme.

If you have always dreamed of shining like CHIARA, well you have the chance now. Let me introduce you to her capsule collection.

The FLIRTING PALETTE gives you the opportunity to recreate her most iconic makeup looks. One palette with so many possibilities, it consists 4 lipsticks, 4 eyeshadows, 1 blush, 3 highlighters and 1 lipgloss. Call this the stunner of the capsule collection.

But there’s more. Effortless chic and super natural with the L’ABSOLU MADEMOISELLE SHINE lipsticks. Created in 3 different shades: Positive Attitude, Independent Women and Kinda Flirty. My favorite is Indepent Women in these 3 lipstick shades. It’s also the most natural one.

But as much as I love these lipsticks, I’m even more blown away by L’ABSOLU LAQUER. Also created in 3 shades and named after 3 important phases of Chiara’s life: Girl Next Door, Power Talk and Sweet Mom. Girl Next Door being my favorite of the lipglosses, once again the most natural one. Never been a fan of too bright colors, it just doesn’t suit me.

Last but not least.. The capsule collection wouldn’t be complete without a good volume mascara. The BLACK HYPNÔSE DRAMA MASCARA was the one thing missing to create that ultimate CHIARA FERRAGNI look.

What do you think of the collection? Satisfied? Yesterday I watched CHIARA’s live video about the products on instagram and I seriously can’t wait to buy my favorites of the collection. It will be available exclusively until June in the DOUGLASITALIA stores and on  douglas.it together with some other further worldwide drops. Hurry hurry and make these gorgeous beauty products yours!

20 Comments

1. May 29, 2019 / 5:13 am

Classy! I would love to own this however it’s far beyond my budget for makeup 🙁

2. May 29, 2019 / 8:28 am

OMGGGG! this capsule collection is makeup goals! It really does mirror a feeling of inclusivity and transformation!

3. Geraline Batarra
    May 29, 2019 / 9:57 am

Nice set of make up. Love the packaging too.
    I bet this all works great for me. Thanks for the recommendation.

4. May 29, 2019 / 12:54 pm

The shades in this collection are beautiful. I love the flirty palet, as it makes it convenient to take all your essentials with you. After all, a girl has to touch up that fabulous look and switch it out after work for a night out with the girls.

5. Maria
    May 29, 2019 / 2:00 pm

These lipsticks and mascara look fabulous. I love the super positive names too. Very empowering.

6. May 29, 2019 / 4:48 pm

I love this collection. I have to go check these out. I love Lancome

7. Tamás Bradford
    May 29, 2019 / 5:51 pm

Nice shades of colour

8. May 29, 2019 / 7:14 pm

This post is very empowering. I believe every woman should have a lip gloss, lip stick, or mascara that enhances their beauty.

9. Joanna
    May 29, 2019 / 8:24 pm

I do like the bold colors in this collection, especially the lip glosses. Lancome did a great job with the branding as well.

10. Ivana
    May 30, 2019 / 5:00 am

Gotta say, that palette looks sweet. Do you have swatches?

11. Alexandra Cook
    May 30, 2019 / 10:10 am

I’m truly a fan of makeup lines that know how to get the natural look right, but that can also help you kick up your notch a bit if you want. I’ve used a few products from this line and I must say, they pull this balance off perfectly with the products I’ve used.

12. Mudpie Fridays
    May 30, 2019 / 10:10 am

The colors and packaging look lovely – perfectly light for spring and summer. Thank you for the recommendation!

13. Arun
    May 30, 2019 / 2:40 pm

The colours look lovely. Something that I will normally use. The products sound promising. I would love to try them.

14. May 30, 2019 / 9:09 pm

They really do look like great beauty products. I know Lancome is one of the best companies for them, and I do like the colors here. I will show this to my daughter if she’s interested.

15. Nina Cochingco
    May 31, 2019 / 9:01 am

These products seems so great. I love the packaging, it’s neat. Thanks for sharing.

16. Dalene Ekirapa
    May 31, 2019 / 12:40 pm

That is definitely eye catching! You’d literally shop for everything just because of the super sute packaging with graphics up. I love everything about the statement collection you have here!

17. June 1, 2019 / 6:16 am

Aaahhhh! Literally that was my initial reaction when I saw the photos. The packaging is so pretty! I’d love to try those on.

18. mhyn
    June 3, 2019 / 2:54 am

ohhhh lippiiieeesss… I love these lipppies.. I also love their shade…And the packaging?? OMGGGG… I so love it.. so pinkish …